Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Upcoming Shows in March

This March I'll have paintings in two big group shows.

First up is La Luz de Jesus's annual group show "Laluzapalooza." Every year, La Luz de Jesus has an open show where they invite artists to submit their work. I'd been looking forward to trying to get in this show since I first saw it last year. I made three paintings to submit, and they accepted all three!

Show opens Friday, March 2nd from 8-11pm
Show runs from March 2nd - April 1st.
visit LaLuzdeJesus.com and Here for more info.

Next, I was invited to participate in "Picks of the Harvest" at Thinkspace in Culver City. From Thinkspace: "Picks of the Harvest 2012 will showcase numerous artists we’ve had our eye on over the past year exhibited alongside new works from several of our regular Thinkspace family members. Showcasing work from over 60 artists from all walks of life from around the world, Picks of the Harvest 2012 aims to shine a light on some of the most exciting young contemporary artists in our movement."

Show opens Saturday, March 3nd from 5-8pm
Show runs from March 2nd - March 24th.
visit Thinkspacegallery.com for more info.

I'm very honored and excited to be a part of these two shows, which are guaranteed to be awesome. I'll post my paintings for them soon.

No comments: